The passing of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) into UK law in 1995, the subsequent publication of BS8300 Design of buildings and their approaches to meet the needs of disabled people - Code of practice and Doc M Access to and use of buildings, has led to a large increase in the demand for accessible facilities across all sectors of construction including healthcare, education, public buildings and offices.
Our experience in catering for this type of installation includes;
- Hospital wards
- Hygiene rooms & WCs
- Hydrotherapy and swimming pools
- Treatment rooms (eg dental & rehabilitation)
- Riding stables
- Sporting venues
Our team of experienced surveyors are able to specify equipment from a site visit or from architectural drawings and produce detailed scale plan and 3D views of the proposed layout.
When the time of the installation arrives, you can be assured of a competent and safe installation;
- Installations are carried out by our team of highly trained* engineers
- They can be accommodated on a full installation or 1st and 2nd fix basis
- We are fully conversant with CDM2015 and our obligations under the Regulations
- All necessary insurances are maintained including Professional Indemnity
- Chiltern Invadex are Constructionline and CHAS accredited
- We hold NICEIC Approved Contractor Status
* In addition to extensive product training, Engineer training can include; CSCS, SSSTS, Asbestos Awareness, NICEIC and PASMA certification depending upon the project requirements.
Our construction client base includes some of the country's largest and most trusted contractors;
- Ballymore Group
- Clark Contracts
- Galliford Try
- Havelock Europa
- Jarvis Construction
- John Sisk & Son
- Pochin Construction
"Thank you for all your help and support on the project. As a company we will be using your services in the future on up and coming projects"Createability Ltd
"Thank you for all your help and support on the project. As a company we will be using your services in the future on up and coming projects"